I know, one should commit to regular entries if maintaining a blog, and I really do intend to, but sometimes I forget the camera. Here is our project list:
1. Pulling out walnut trees to plant Refosco, Brunello clone Sangiovese, and some Nebbiolo. Most of the stumps are out, then we rip after refilling and start the layout process.
2. Pour concrete slab so we can actually use the forklift to move barrels instead of our backs. Install swing doors, lay concrete.
3. Pouring wine simultaneously at Ghirardelli's Uncorked event in S.F and the Tiburon pouring on May 16 (come see us at either!!!)
4. Partner up with Inertia Beverage group so that we can actually ship wine to New York, Illinois, etc. for wholesale. Exciting!
5. Shoot thin and sucker EVERYTHING.
6. Remember to update blog more frequently in spare time.
Oh yeah, the just-released 2007 Primitivo won a Gold Medal at the Taster's Challenge, and the Sangiovese is up to three silvers! Two silvers for the Muscat Canelli, chronic underachieving varietal.