Unfortunately, the Barbera Festival has been sold out for a long time. If you don't have tickets yet then hopefully we will see you next year? If you are attending, please swing by and say hello.
Saturday June 9th, 2012 • 11am to 4pm
Tickets are priced at $40 (advance).
• Ticket includes admittance, wine tasting, and commemorative wine glass. Food sold separately.
• Free parking is available on-site.
• No outside food, beverages, or coolers allowed. No pets other than service animals.
• This is a No-Smoking event. There is no designated smoking area on site.
• Attendees must be 21 or older to taste or purchase wine, and will be required to show photo I.D. as proof of age.